50 x 65 cm
The work depicts the stand for a large roof-top neon sign, where the sign itself has be taken down. It is located in eastern Houston, Texas, on a building that used to be a large warehouse. The sign and the stand was built in 1948 and belonged to the Wald Storage Company. The company has vanished, but its sign serves as material for future archaeologists to be able to research the activities of the nineteenth century.
BACK TO TOP