Galleri Astley started in autumn 1968 in Köping. In May 1977 the gallery moved its operations to Uttersberg. The old, beautiful station building from 1897 was filled with art and the first exhibitors were the world-famous sculptor Ernst Neizvestny previous year had to leave the Soviet Union. The gallery consists of six rooms of varying size and has a total area of 140 square meters. Where organized annually 8-12 shows.
BACK TO TOP